Equipment Pickup and Drop-off Information
Location: 📍 4 Piper Place, Bray Park, QLD 4500.
We offer flexible pickup and drop-off times to suit you and provide a convenient delivery service.
For local pickups, a $20 cash bond payment is required. Bond refundable on return of equipment in exactly the same condition. EFTPOS is not available; payment must be made in cash at pickup.
Local Pickup Guidelines
- 🚫 Illuminated furniture, Americana chairs, and speaker systems will not be loaded into an open Ute tray or open trailer; all other equipment is fine.
- 🚛 Ute tray or trailer must be clean of debris, and blankets/straps must be provided to secure the items.
- 🛏️ If lying down tables/chairs, etc., a blanket must be provided for the tray of a trailer/Ute tray.
- 🍷 If collecting Wine Barrels and bar stools, we recommend a minimum 7×5 trailer and bring lots of blankets.
- 🚚 If loading equipment into a truck (high off the ground), bring an extra person to help with the lift.
- 🍇 Wine Barrels are not to be rolled or laid on their sides when transporting, YOU will be charged for any repairs needed.
- 🚫 We have the right to refuse loading unless you provide the appropriate vehicle and equipment for transport (blankets, straps, etc.).
We recommend that if you’re loading a lot of gear, bring an extra person to help load; otherwise, there could be a long wait time.
If you are unsure, please call our warehouse before arrival.
Any damages while the equipment is in your care will be charged to YOU, the customer.
Delivery is available to selected areas and will be calculated at checkout.
For further delivery costs, please email 📧 [email protected] for a quote.
Saturday Delivery Surcharge
Saturday deliveries will incur an additional $77 fee on top of normal delivery/collection fees to cover additional costs of wages and minimum hours to be paid to our staff as per Work Fair Australia guidelines.
STANDARD delivery & collection rates as shown via our live postcode checker (on every product page) are applicable when:
- You have a FLEXIBLE delivery & collection time that is not restricted.
- 🏡 Example 1: At a house where; so long as delivery is made prior to the event hire start time, you can accept your equipment earlier (potentially 1-2 days) and collection can be made at a later time on the day of your event or even 1-2 days following. No additional hire costs apply should this occur.
- 🏢 Example 2: At a venue where although your event may have ended, the equipment can be stored in a spare room or area for later collection.
- Your event hire times fall between standard operating hours (8am – 6pm in Spring/Summer and 8am – 5pm in Autumn/Winter).
- Your delivery or set up area is within 25 metres from where our vehicle can park and is on the ground level of a building.
- Understand that party hire equipment that is not required to be set up (DIY) is delivered only to the nearest FRONT entrance of a house or building (garage, front door, etc.).
- 🏠 Example 1: We can park directly adjacent to your house on the street or in your driveway, and your garage or entrance is readily accessible.
- 🏨 Example 2: Your function is at a hotel, function room, or similar venue, and they can accept equipment being left in the lobby or a loading dock.
RESTRICTED delivery & collection rates are on a case-by-case basis and are applicable when:
- You require a specific delivery time at either drop-off or collect and cannot accept a general supplied time frame between normal business hours.
- 🌳 Example 1: Your event is at a park between the hours of 1.00pm – 5.00pm. You have only booked the area for the event time noted and cannot arrive earlier or stay later. A restricted delivery fee applies to both occasions (+$125 each).
- 🏨 Example 2: Your event is at a hotel between the hours of 6.00pm – 9.00pm. The hotel needs to reuse the function room the very next morning and cannot store the equipment anywhere, so it must be collected that night. An after-hours fee applies (TBC pending equipment quantity, venue & location).
- 🏡 Example 3: You would like your inflatable set up in the front driveway. For you to access your garage, the inflatable cannot stay overnight if required. A restricted collection fee applies (+$125).
- You require your party hire equipment to be taken beyond ground level of a building (all equipment) or to the rear of a property (TBC pending equipment quantity, venue & location).
- Your delivery or set up area is more than 25 meters from where our vehicle can park (TBC pending equipment quantity, venue & location).
- 🛑 Example 1: In a shopping center where the store is 100 meters from the loading dock, or a park where your table/area is not adjacent to where we can unload.
- 🏢 Your equipment needs to be taken up stairs, elevators, escalators or any slopes
- 🏢 Example 1: Your office is in Brisbane City on the 24th level. The loading dock cannot accept equipment or your equipment needs to be set up by our team members.
- You have a large quantity of equipment – an additional labor fee may be added to cover the additional unload/set up time.
ID Requirements for Camping Equipment
Yes, you do need 2 forms of identification, for example, a valid driver’s license or passport and a bank card or Medicare card. You will also need to sign our conditions of hire document.
How to Hire Equipment
- Click on the “Hire” page.
- Select items you wish to hire.
- Select the dates you wish to hire your equipment.
- Click pickup or delivery (if unsure – click pickup and we can arrange delivery, contact us for a quote).
- Click “Book Now.” Fill in your details, then proceed to submit your booking.
If you have any questions, please contact us at 📧 [email protected] or call us on ☎️ 0432 664 201.
Cleanliness of Party Equipment
All our products are extensively cleaned before and after use with a commercial-grade surface cleaner, sanitizer, and protectant.
If you have any questions, please contact us.
Full Setup Service
Yes, we offer a full setup and takedown service. Email us at 📧 [email protected] with your location, date & time of the party, items you require, and we will get back to you with a quote.
Cancellation and Postponement Policy
Due to a limited quantity of Equipment, we request that you provide as much notice as possible before postponing any bookings.
Postponement Policy (Inclusive of Covid Related Postponements)
- If the hirer POSTPONES their booking with MORE than 4 days available to the commencement of the Period of Hire, no charges apply, and your booking remains in credit in full.
- If the Hirer POSTPONES their booking with LESS than 4 days available to the commencement of the Period of Hire, a $125.00 (One Hundred and Twenty-Five dollar)
- dollar) postponement fee applies. This fee includes but is not limited to unloading/reloading fees, shift changes, administration time, and loss of income for allocated hire equipment.
- Postponement fees are inclusive but not limited to Postponements relating to acts of God, natural disasters, weather, sabotage, accident, trade or industrial disputes, terrorism, or hostilities, and Government-imposed shutdowns. The Owner, in its capacity, reserves the right to waive the postponement fee at its discretion.
Cancellation Policy (Inclusive of Covid Related Postponements)
- Should the Hirer CANCEL their booking with MORE than 7 days available to the commencement of the Period of Hire, the 50% non-refundable deposit is forfeited, and the remaining 50% balance (if paid) shall be refunded.
- Should the Hirer CANCEL their booking with LESS than 7 days available to the commencement of the Period of Hire, any funds paid are forfeited.
- Should the Hirer CANCEL their booking ON THE DAY or at the commencement of the Period of Hire, any funds paid are forfeited, and where a balance payable is due, those funds become immediately payable.
- Cancellation fees are inclusive but not limited to cancellations relating to acts of God, natural disasters, weather, sabotage, accident, trade or industrial disputes, terrorism, or hostilities, and Government-imposed shutdowns. The Owner, in its capacity, reserves the right to waive the postponement fee at its discretion.
If you have any questions or need further clarification, please don’t hesitate to contact us at 📧 [email protected] or call us on ☎️ 0432 664 201.